EZ Access Phone Banking
Just call (715)-735-4228 or 1-877-735-4228
Farmers & Merchants Bank & Trust has made banking as easy as picking up your phone. Just use a touch-tone phone anytime, anywhere for EZ Access. It's convenient, confidential, easy to use...and free!
With EZ Access you can:
- Get information about your accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make payments on your loans
All you need to do when you call is follow the simple instructions EZ Access gives you, by pressing the keys on your touch-tone phone.
For Information on Deposit Accounts:
- Current and available balance
- Last 10 deposits
- Last 10 checks paid (or last 10 withdrawals)
- Specific checks paid
- Interest rate and maturity date
- Interest earned this year
- Interest earned last year
For Information on Loans & Lines of Credit:
- Principal balance
- Amount and date of last payment
- Line of credit information
- Interest paid this year
- Interest paid last year
For Account-to-Account Transfers:
- Transfers between deposit accounts
- Transfers from deposit account to loan
For Information on Deposit Rates and Loan Products:
- Current interest rates on all types of deposit accounts
- General consumer loan information
- Home mortgage programs
- Home equity line of credit information
EZ Access Security:
On Your First Call...
...you will need to establish a personal identification number (PIN) by following the directions EZ Access gives you. You may use any 4-digit number. One suggestion is that you use the same number that you do for your ATM transactions, leaving only one set of numbers to remember for both.
When Using EZ Access you will be asked:
- To enter the social security number or tax I.D. number assigned to the account
- To enter your 4-digit PIN
- To select the desired menu of account options to obtain information
With questions or to get help setting up EZ Access, contact a Personal Banker today.