Change Before Change Happens
Al Czerniewski Jr., CFS, CRPC, CRPS, has been
helping families plan for better financial futures since 1987.
Al’s core tenet is planning well now, not reacting later. The reality for most people is that change happens and
if you don’t plan ahead proactively, change will significantly impact your financial future.
Don’t wait to plan, plan now and plan well with Al Czerniewski Jr.
- American Stock Exchange - Now a part of the NYSE
- Chicago Stock Exchange
- NASDAQ - The stock market for the next one hundred years.
- New York Stock Exchange - NYSE Euronext. Educational tool for investors, teachers and students. It provides links to a rich diversity of information. As the world's leading securities marketplace, it is more than a place to buy and sell stocks and bonds.
- Philadelphia Stock Exchange - now known as NASDAQ OMX PHLX, is the oldest stock exchange in the United States, founded in 1790. It is now owned by NASDAQ OMX
- Toronto Stock Exchange
- The Canadian National Stock Exchange
- Barron's Online
- Reuter's Market News
- Smart Money's Map of the Market - Real-time market news in a very unique format. It may take awhile to download but it is well worth the wait.
- Wall Street Journal
Online Brokerage Reviews:
- Online Brokers Ratings, Online Stock Trader Ratings - Guidance for choosing an online brokerage firm.
- The On-Line Investor - Tutorial for first time investors wanting to trade on the Web. includes forums about brokers where you can post comments or ask questions. broker IP addresses for those more experienced on the web.
Partial List of Online Brokerage Companies:
- Ameritrade - Provides discount brokerage services.
- Charles Schwab
- E-Trade - Buy and sell securities online for NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ
- Scottrade - Buy and sell securities online for NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ.
- Yahoo List - Complete list of online trading brokerage companies on Yahoo's search engine.
Portfolio Services and Information:
- Briefing.com - Delivers the latest information for the U.S. Stock and Mutual fund investor. Besides intra-daily commentary, stock, quotes, and charting, Briefing.com also allows you to build a portfolio and receive the latest economic releases.
- InvestorWords - One of the most comprehensive investing glossary you'll find anywhere, online or off. With over 4,000 investing terms and 15,000 links between related words.
- Microsoft Investor - Investing: Stock market, money & financial investment advice - MSN Money
- Motley Fool - Financial forum for the individual investor.
- TeenAnalyst - Investing...it's not just for adults anymore!
- TheStreet.com - Markets, company and funds reporting from Wall Street, with columns from James Cramer and a staff of financial journalists.
- Big Charts - Charting service providing free access to charts, reports, indicators and quotes for stocks, mutual funds and major market indices.
- StockMaster - Delayed quotes and historical charts for stocks and mutual funds. Charts feature S&P tracking for comparison.
- Timely.com - Charts and quotes on all North American securities, including intraday charting and technical indicators. Also includes industry groups, stock screening, news, commentary, and more.
- Mutual Funds Center - Yahoo Finance - View Funds by Family & Category, Fund Screener, Prospectus Finder, Mutual Funds News..
- Mutual Fund Investor's Center - Mutual fund education is the mission of this site, and it delivers with a wide range of informative options.
- Lipper Analytical Service - One of the leading providers of data and analysis on investment company business.
- Morningstar - One of investing's big names guides investors from start to finish, first learning about mutual funds, planning for your needs, and researching the best funds for you.
- Money 101 - Investing in Bonds - on CNN Money.
- Treasury Direct - Official US Government website offering a wide range of information and services for individuals, institutions, and government.