Mission & History
Locations & Hours
Meet the FMBT Team
Security & Privacy
The Farmers & Merchants Bank & Trust is a 113-year old independent
community bank with three locations in Marinette County.
If interested in one of our current positions, apply today.
Current Positions:Loan Review Officer
To provide an objective evaluation to bank management of loans and applications for credit in order to identify potential loan problems and ensure compliance with established loan policies and federal and state regulations as well as responsible for the supervision of the loan processing staff.
1. Loan documentation: ensuring that loans conform to established bank lending policies and
procedures and that required documents have been obtained and are thorough and accurate prior to submission for processing.
2.Ensures the creditworthiness of the loan portfolio, looking for changes that merit a review of lending practices and/or adverse asset classification
a. Promptly identify loans with potential credit weaknesses
b. Appropriately grade or adversely classify loans, especially those with well-defined credit
weaknesses that jeopardize repayment, so that timely action can be taken and credit losses
can be minimized.
c. Assess the adequacy of and adherence to internal credit policies and loan administration
procedures and monitor compliance with relevant laws & regulations.
d. Provide the Board & Senior Management with an objective and timely assessment of the
overall quality of the loan portfolio.
3. Ensure efficient operation, flow and monitoring of the Bank’s loan approval, risk rating and credit review process (including Watch list and loan charge-off management)
4. Supervise loan processing staff – includes training, performance management/accountability, communication, balancing workload, etc.
5. Oversee the operation and update the Bank’s various loan systems
6. Comply with all federal & state laws & regulations.
7. Other duties as assigned
8. Serves as main point of contact for questions from auditors/examiners – prepare requested items for loan audits & exams.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or Economics
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Senior Vice President/Senior Lending Officer
Commercial Loan Processor
The primary responsibility of the Commercial Loan Processor is to prepare commercial loan related documentation and review file documentation to ensure regulatory loan compliance, accuracy, and completeness.
1. Verify and review information and accuracy of documentation for loan closing
2. Prepare loan and closing documents, forms, government forms and checks
3. Check loan documents and computer entry to ensure completeness and accuracy
4. Calculate and balance funds to close
5. Assemble and compile documentation for loan files
6. Prepare correspondence
7. Process payments and loan related computer entry
8. Maintain and update Loan Procedure Manual
9. Assist Bank customers
10. Assist Department Supervisor and Loan Officers
11. Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability for high level of accuracy and detail
Ability to prioritize workload and manage responsibilities
Knowledge of compliance with banking regulations
Proficient knowledge of Bank software programs, Microsoft Office, and office systems
If interested in applying for an available position, please complete an application on site,
or send your resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements to:
Farmers & Merchants Bank & Trust
Equal Opportunity Employer